Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community
Unable to answer questions right now
About This Community:

This community is an un-mediated, community for questions and support regarding Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) issues such as: causes, check locks, check stoves, clean things, count items, dirt, doubt, drugs and medications, family and relationship issues, fear of forgetting, fear that a mistake will harm a loved one, financial issues, germs, horrific images, OCD research , order things, perform rituals, repugnant images, repugnant religious thoughts, repugnant sexual thoughts, , shower, symmetry, symptoms, touch things, treatment, violent images, wash hands

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Unable to answer questions right now

Sorry...I just spent a lot of time writing an answer to a question and it just got deleted because only half of my screen is working.  I will get back to answering questions when I get my new computer and I can be assured that my answers are not going to disappear because I click on the wrong thing.  Very frustrating.  Sorry

In the mean time please check out this link

http://www.wsps.info/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=82:ten-things-you-need-to-know-to-overcome-ocd&catid=0

Wow...glad I got this far.  P.S. never throw your mouse at your computer...it breaks the screen.  And I didn't do it...my son did!
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
9784446 tn?1421340646
Take your time , i will try to answer maximum questions on ur behalf.
Happy new year
Blank
You both are wonderful
Blank
1699033 tn?1443113373
I'm still without my home computer but will try to get through a couple of these while I'm at work.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community Resources