Upset teen past
I had a friend confide in me the other day that when she was between 13-15yrs old (cannot remember) she liked to play the "tickleing" game with her little cousins, she liked when they tickled her and got "aroused by it" and later on would masterbate. She never touched them sexually, ever ever ever. But with these repressed thoughts she suddenly thinks what she did at that age to her little cousins was so bad and it must make her in todays days a bad criminal. Shes mortified. She;s 23 years now. She's so scared that her life is now ruined and if she tells someone they'll think she's a predator. She loves children and never hurt a child. The guilty thoughts are taking over her life now, just like an OCD disorder. She said around that age she used to change in front her her cousin and joke around about "not seeing her undress" and slighty exposed her breast really quick, again it wasn't sexual and she never touched her little cousin, ever, maybe she did it cuz she know her little girl cousin would be curious? Is this normal behavior for a 13-15 year old???
Not everyone's norm is the same.  It could start being a big issue for her if she doesn't get it worked out, either thru confession, a therapist or self help books, she needs to know she isn't a criminal, she was just a child and that's the kind of things pree-teens do.