Would Wellbutrin work for me?
I am on 20mg of Lexapro (switched from Celexa)for about 2 months now. I dont feel like its working too great as I still have some intrusive thoughts and also I feel like it makes me tired (sometimes insomnia), and gain weight.

Would Wellbutrin be a good idea to ask my doctor about? How does it compare to Lexapro in terms of success rate and other factors?

The beauty of all is that you don't know what will work for you and your doctor knows that. I've tried many combinations of the drugs used to treat OCD, sometimes it works sometimes not.

My recipe is 300mg of Wellbutrin,150mg of Zoloft, and lately .5mg of Klonopin. Seems a lot for not having any severe OCD but it does work for now; actually the only combination that worked so far. Due to more stress at work I think my dosage will be increased next time I go see my doctor. I have been able to stop/control the panic attacks and the anxiety. My OCD is there but ...

Talk to your doctor about it, maybe it is time to try something other than what you are taking.