Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community
constant bad thoghts about myself
About This Community:

This community is an un-mediated, community for questions and support regarding Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) issues such as: causes, check locks, check stoves, clean things, count items, dirt, doubt, drugs and medications, family and relationship issues, fear of forgetting, fear that a mistake will harm a loved one, financial issues, germs, horrific images, OCD research , order things, perform rituals, repugnant images, repugnant religious thoughts, repugnant sexual thoughts, , shower, symmetry, symptoms, touch things, treatment, violent images, wash hands

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

constant bad thoghts about myself

I am a 27 year old male. I everyday many times a day i have bad thought going through my mind. At work, at home it doesn't matter where. Thoughts ranging from, Im going to die, to always thinking things are going to go bad that i need to keep confirming it stays right, Thinking my Family is against me or there talking bad about me, or I am a loser that only makes $14 hour and barley can support my 3 kids and wife. The thoughts are getting in the way of my life that its effecting me huge now. Sometimes i dont talk to my dad, brothers, mom for months cause i think they all just talk bad about me or think bad about me. They all live close together as im the only one far away from family so maybe that has something to do. I have had thoughts when a little kid that i hated myself so maybe it rooted from then. All my life i have been very active in sports and just kinda tryed to ignore the thoughts growing up so it didn't effect me as much then like it is now. I never really thought of any mental problem b4 untill my wife mentioned OCD, so thats why im writing. Does this sound like OCD and is it possible that it can cause physical symptoms?

Thanks and appreciate any answers

Regards
Jonathan