Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community
do i have ocd behavior

This community is an un-mediated, community for questions and support regarding Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) issues such as: causes, check locks, check stoves, clean things, count items, dirt, doubt, drugs and medications, family and relationship issues, fear of forgetting, fear that a mistake will harm a loved one, financial issues, germs, horrific images, OCD research , order things, perform rituals, repugnant images, repugnant religious thoughts, repugnant sexual thoughts, , shower, symmetry, symptoms, touch things, treatment, violent images, wash hands

do i have ocd behavior

Was wondering if I had ocd or is sumtghin jus wrong wit me well first off I hate for people to touch me and if they do I freak out and if they touch me wit out me seein it comin I. Have to control my self from havin a panic attack the next went it come to anything like shoppin I take from the middle or like I can only eat the bread from the middle of the lofe or if a item doesn't feel rite I have to take a different one until. It looks and feel rite to me I try take like a box of cereal from the front got all the way to the check out line and had to go bak and get one from the middle isply becuz it didn't feel rite n I cudnt stop thinkin about it another thing I do that me n my bf get into it about is the bed like ifthere are crumbon the sheets I have to change to spread or if his feet aren't clean I don't allow him to get in the bed. I constantly change our sheets becuz of the smallest specks of dirt I have to wipe my feet off before iget in the bed I clean my feet before I get in the tub I don't like for other ppl to touch my food and a bunch of other thing that I kno are stupid but I can't help but do them or I panic or freak out is any off this normal or ocd related
It does sound like OCD but I'm not a doctor but feel I'm somewhat OCD myself.  If you have unwanted unrealistic thoughts and then hav to do something to relieve that anxiety it sounds like it may b OCD.  There is some behavioral therapy that might help.  You can also do little at a time things to help for example if there is some dirt in bed.  Leav it. You may feel anxious which is natural but keep reminding yourself that you are fine and take deep breaths.  Try to sleep.  The next day see how u feel.  The point is if you can deal with the anxiety of how it makes u feel when u don't do the compulsive act then you can start to heal yourself.  You will probably see that you are fine and don't have to wash the sheet do much.  You may need to get on meds as well.  My suggestion would be to see a therapist that specializes in OCD.  Hope ths helps.  Peace.
What I suggest u may not feel "fine" right away and that's ok. It's a process. Take baby steps at first and deal w/ the anxiety little at a time.   All the best.