Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community
do i have ocd?

This community is an un-mediated, community for questions and support regarding Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) issues such as: causes, check locks, check stoves, clean things, count items, dirt, doubt, drugs and medications, family and relationship issues, fear of forgetting, fear that a mistake will harm a loved one, financial issues, germs, horrific images, OCD research , order things, perform rituals, repugnant images, repugnant religious thoughts, repugnant sexual thoughts, , shower, symmetry, symptoms, touch things, treatment, violent images, wash hands

do i have ocd?

Yesterday I saw this show in hbo about kids tha have tourettes and they were also talking about ocd and I think I have is cuz my dads car has a pointy tip when u open it so it burns my eyes if I look at it and if I touch something with my left hand I need to touch it with my right hand too. All the things I'm talking about was in the show. So do I have ocd? Thanks for ur help and support!:-)
There is a lot to OCD and to really know for sure you would have to be diagnosed by a psychologist.  

Are the things you are describing interfering with your daily life in that it is making it harder for you to get things done, etc.?  If so, then you really should be evaulated so that you can learn ways to help yourself.  

Take care.