Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community
does anybody do...this
About This Community:

This community is an un-mediated, community for questions and support regarding Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) issues such as: causes, check locks, check stoves, clean things, count items, dirt, doubt, drugs and medications, family and relationship issues, fear of forgetting, fear that a mistake will harm a loved one, financial issues, germs, horrific images, OCD research , order things, perform rituals, repugnant images, repugnant religious thoughts, repugnant sexual thoughts, , shower, symmetry, symptoms, touch things, treatment, violent images, wash hands

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

does anybody do...this

Hey, i dont know about this "rocking" business, but it does sound pretty fun, i might try it. One thing i have done since age 8 when the ocd set in, and im wondering if anybody here does the same....You know how theres those rare pleasant people that have those nice soothing voices? The type that make you wanna go right to sleep? I love their voices. Sometimes to relieve stress i will fixate on the tingly nerve calming mellowness of a person like thats voice. sometimes stroking ones neck or playing with ones hair can enhance it. It puts me in the most pleasurable state!! I can relax and enjoy the soothing subtlies of life when i put myself in that state, and it can last for hours, and help you go to sleep. but most of the time my body is reluctant to allow it, like if im caught up in an ocd phobia. usually its a males voice that provokes the pleaurable relaxed state, but theres nothing sexual about it. does anybody here do the same thing?
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...
7 hrs ago by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank