Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community
hoard :-(

This community is an un-mediated, community for questions and support regarding Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) issues such as: causes, check locks, check stoves, clean things, count items, dirt, doubt, drugs and medications, family and relationship issues, fear of forgetting, fear that a mistake will harm a loved one, financial issues, germs, horrific images, OCD research , order things, perform rituals, repugnant images, repugnant religious thoughts, repugnant sexual thoughts, , shower, symmetry, symptoms, touch things, treatment, violent images, wash hands

hoard :-(

I know ocd effects everyone in different ways,but my ocd has changed over the years to someone that was very neat and tidy everything clean in its place,spotless,to someone now who hoards and very out of.control now to say least :-(that its self gets me down,anyone else having.same ocd problem as me,that hoards,and finding.it hard,i dont know who i am anymore :-(
Tags: OCD
it does not matters that someone has  exactly same kind  of ocd as you, the main point is that all of them are caused by faulty brain chemistry and all of them have same solution medication +therapy.

i think the reason for ur searching is ur thinking that u r the onlyone  doing this type of shameful acts, but actually hoarding is a common ocd symptom.

when i got the self harm ocd obsession that i  may blind myself, i also thought that i am the only person on earth having such thoughts, but actually its not, some people with ocd may have got this obsessive thought, so dont look for similar ocd suffering people, because all ocd sufferes are same, they suffer from intense fear,guilt,doubt.

also one thing dont try to pace so much , u may want to do all things to just get free from ocd, but remember it takes time to correct ur brainchemistry, so just do in small steps, making ready for other big steps.
believe in urself that u will beat ocd.
hope it will help u

believe in urself that u will beat ocd.
hope it will help u