Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community
hocd
About This Community:

This community is an un-mediated, community for questions and support regarding Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) issues such as: causes, check locks, check stoves, clean things, count items, dirt, doubt, drugs and medications, family and relationship issues, fear of forgetting, fear that a mistake will harm a loved one, financial issues, germs, horrific images, OCD research , order things, perform rituals, repugnant images, repugnant religious thoughts, repugnant sexual thoughts, , shower, symmetry, symptoms, touch things, treatment, violent images, wash hands

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

hocd

this hocd is killing me i dont wanna be gay i miss thinking about girls and stuff like that i actually stock a pen into ma *** which i totally regret... i have this feeling to tell everybody that am gay dont know why but everybody.. when i see ma male friends my eyes just goes to their **** and am so sad and stuff that how would i be lloking at ma friends like that and am always scared around em not to jump on them and say i love you and start sexing them.. and am also scared that if a gay dude comes to me i would sex the guy which am totally scared of.. now i say i ont wanna be gay ma mind says o want to be have add this since last year november pls i need help and within this period have had sex with girls which its so cool and have masturbated to naked women... am so scared please i dont wanna be gay.. i dontttttttttttt
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
4823221_tn?1359634191
please comment please help me
Blank
1699033_tn?1345482688
If you were truly gay, the urge to reject this lifestyle wouldn't be so strong. You are fighting the thoughts because you are not gay. As you can see, a lot of people suffer from HOCD so that ought to make you feel better. It is pretty common.  A psychologist is really who you should be seeing but if that is not an option then please consider getting The OCD Workbook: Your guide to breaking free of OCD. You can order it online.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...