Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community
hocd

This community is an un-mediated, community for questions and support regarding Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) issues such as: causes, check locks, check stoves, clean things, count items, dirt, doubt, drugs and medications, family and relationship issues, fear of forgetting, fear that a mistake will harm a loved one, financial issues, germs, horrific images, OCD research , order things, perform rituals, repugnant images, repugnant religious thoughts, repugnant sexual thoughts, , shower, symmetry, symptoms, touch things, treatment, violent images, wash hands

hocd

this hocd is killing me i dont wanna be gay i miss thinking about girls and stuff like that i actually stock a pen into ma *** which i totally regret... i have this feeling to tell everybody that am gay dont know why but everybody.. when i see ma male friends my eyes just goes to their **** and am so sad and stuff that how would i be lloking at ma friends like that and am always scared around em not to jump on them and say i love you and start sexing them.. and am also scared that if a gay dude comes to me i would sex the guy which am totally scared of.. now i say i ont wanna be gay ma mind says o want to be have add this since last year november pls i need help and within this period have had sex with girls which its so cool and have masturbated to naked women... am so scared please i dont wanna be gay.. i dontttttttttttt
please comment please help me
If you were truly gay, the urge to reject this lifestyle wouldn't be so strong. You are fighting the thoughts because you are not gay. As you can see, a lot of people suffer from HOCD so that ought to make you feel better. It is pretty common.  A psychologist is really who you should be seeing but if that is not an option then please consider getting The OCD Workbook: Your guide to breaking free of OCD. You can order it online.