Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community
hocd

This community is an un-mediated, community for questions and support regarding Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) issues such as: causes, check locks, check stoves, clean things, count items, dirt, doubt, drugs and medications, family and relationship issues, fear of forgetting, fear that a mistake will harm a loved one, financial issues, germs, horrific images, OCD research , order things, perform rituals, repugnant images, repugnant religious thoughts, repugnant sexual thoughts, , shower, symmetry, symptoms, touch things, treatment, violent images, wash hands

hocd

Hi, I haven't been here in awhile. But I've had some new rising things happening mainly feelings to family members and friends who are male. Also, Ive had a porn addiction for years and I was doing my thing whenever I ejaculated to the idea of gay sex when I wasn't ejaculating to women. So what's the deal there?
Do you mean what's the deal with being able to ejaculate to gay porn?  
Well it wasnt gay porn I was watching regular porn and when the thought of gay sex came I ejaculated instantly
You are going to have to remind me what therapy you have had if any.  
I'm currently in cbt. Why?
I'm currently in cbt. Why?
Because I knew we had talked before and I wasn't sure if you were in therapy or not.  That's good...learning cognitive behavioral therapy.  So you should be learning what to do when a thought comes into your head.  How to not let it take on a mind of its own.  You think the thought, you counter it with something positive either in your head or on paper, and you busy yourself with something else.  Don't get stuck on it asking yourself why?  Don't analyze.  "Normal" people have these kinds of thoughts but the only difference between them and us is that they let it go while we beat it to death with our minds.  We need to learn to let it go.  
Yes I needa learn to. It just messed me up because I ejaculated to it