Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community
i feel like it turned me crazy?

This community is an un-mediated, community for questions and support regarding Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) issues such as: causes, check locks, check stoves, clean things, count items, dirt, doubt, drugs and medications, family and relationship issues, fear of forgetting, fear that a mistake will harm a loved one, financial issues, germs, horrific images, OCD research , order things, perform rituals, repugnant images, repugnant religious thoughts, repugnant sexual thoughts, , shower, symmetry, symptoms, touch things, treatment, violent images, wash hands

i feel like it turned me crazy?

Hi yesterday i took a muscle relaxer pill and i started to feel my left arm shaking, but i ignored it and i guess started to fall asleep.. my sister came in and tried walking me up and she said i looked as if i was dieing... she poked me and poked until she scream, but i laugh?idkwhy i did then i started to scream and cry.. i couldn't feel my entire body espically my neck. it was as if it was going to fall off.. my parents came and tried to get me up and i slowly started to move but i kept crying and laughing,, i couldn't control it even tho i was aware of everything happening after that.. they took me to the hospital and they said  my blood pressure was down so they bring it up by putting the liquid av stuff in my system. during the 2 hours i was in the er i felt so helpless and i kept twitching and laughing,then crying.today i wake up fine but my muscles feel as if i had a tight rubber band around my wrists and there is no blood reaching the rest of my arm :s ... i just want to know is this normal?
Honestly, If you have to go to the hospital after taking a medication, then it is not normal.  What did the hospital say?  Hopefully you are not taking it anymore.