intrusive thoughts
I have been getting intrusive thoughts for about 7 months now finding it quite hard to deal with but i'm beginning to understand the science behind how it all works but, i have the most horrific thoughts ever and am finding the GUILT extremeley difficult to cope with do you have any methods or mind excerises i can do to help reduce that awful guilty feeling.
Just ignore your OCD thoughts if you can. They cannot harm you and you shouldn't feel guilty. Even if you have urges you will never act upon them. It's not you its OCD.

None of the thoughts are real.
They have something called cognitive behavioral therapy, you would have to google it.  It ia kinda of retraining the mind.  Also if you google or yahoo OCD treatmentyou will get some more answers.

First off take a deep breath. My name is Ken and I am here to help.

1. You came here cause you realize this is a chemical imbalance in  the brain brought on by long amounts of stress. So lets validate it is not reality because many of us have this condition.

2. Intrusive thoughts in OCD are catorgized by the name "PURE OBSESSIVE" very similar to Torettes syndrome....

3. Ok, the fear you have is obviously not realistic because if it was you would act on it which I know you haven't.

4. start by laughing at the thoughs when they come. Youe see your fear is from the thought, you percieve it as reality because you thought it; but in reality it is you brian making up a thought cause your heart rate jumped your breathing went up and your blood pressure increased...

5. When the thought comes the trick is to desensitize your self to the thought by saying "Yes, I can't wait to leasve my hubby and break my family up and be disgraced"... Oh yes come un lets break up right now..... Even go as far as to call yourself on the phone and role play!!!!!!

6. Seratonin inhibitors, Paxil, Zoloft, Lexapro.... I reccomend 50 mil per day of Zoloft for 1 week then up to 100 mil for 1 week then 150 mil continuing for 3 months. This will allow your panic to subside allowing the thoughts to bounce off you like rubber hence the thoughts will not need come around anymore.

Please take care and now this is a chemical imbalance caused by stress. Once you change and rethink and reprogram what you percieve as stress then you can be free.

God Bless