ocd hiv
sorry for my poor english....last night i went to a nightclub with friend when dancing,a man beside me an indian,somthing on his hand hitted my hand 2 times it is like scratches feeling because the stage is big enough and i don't know why his hand can hitted my hand.Today when i woke up,in my mind i just thinking he inject his blood to me,its drive me crazy......and i wan to ask if someone stab a needle to me with a little drunked i can feel it?
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1699033 tn?1443113373
Yes, if somebody stabbed you with a needle you would definitely feel it.  I have inadvertently stabbed myself at work several times and trust me, there is no denying that I just did it because it hurts and it bleeds.  This is not a risk factor for HIV transmission and so you need to find a way to let this go.  
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
thank you so much for so kind to help me..........im really thinking too much.I think maybe when dance his ring hitted me because i just feel like a little scratches feeling and there are not any scratches at my hand.If he stabbed me with a needle i think i can definitely feel the pain.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community Resources