ocd hiv
sorry for my poor english....last night i went to a nightclub with friend when dancing,a man beside me an indian,somthing on his hand hitted my hand 2 times it is like scratches feeling because the stage is big enough and i don't know why his hand can hitted my hand.Today when i woke up,in my mind i just thinking he inject his blood to me,its drive me crazy......and i wan to ask if someone stab a needle to me with a little drunked i can feel it?
Yes, if somebody stabbed you with a needle you would definitely feel it.  I have inadvertently stabbed myself at work several times and trust me, there is no denying that I just did it because it hurts and it bleeds.  This is not a risk factor for HIV transmission and so you need to find a way to let this go.  
thank you so much for so kind to help me..........im really thinking too much.I think maybe when dance his ring hitted me because i just feel like a little scratches feeling and there are not any scratches at my hand.If he stabbed me with a needle i think i can definitely feel the pain.