ocd of counting and cig butt fears
I have two things going on and wnate dto see if others have this too. my first ocd is that I have a major fear of cig butts on a floor. I can see them out side on teh ground and Im fine but if I see one on the floor it act like i have seen a mouse. I jump up on chairs point at it start gaging and totally freak out until someone picks it up. I have had this since i was in my teans and dont know why. I am also a smoker which makes it odder.
My other is that a couple of years ago i wnet to bed one night and work up having chest pains. it ended up with my having sever pnuemonia but since then in order to get to sleep at night I have to count things.. like figuring in my head it would take 2892 pennies to cover my bed.or saying to myself " I have two ducks they have four eggs two girls and two boys these girls each have four eggs and i do the math into the thousands until I fall to sleep. I am also unable to write n wrinkled paper. I have never been able to and Im unsure why. I am not a neat freak or anything like that but if paper is deformed like lines fadded or darkerer then the others of wrinkled n any way I cant write on it. does anyone else have these ocd's ?
For those of us predisposed to OCD, there are usually triggers in our lives that lead to our irrational behavior and it sounds like you have several of them.  I cannot relate myself to the cigarette butts and it is odd since you are a smoker.  The counting and wanting things to look perfect all fit the bill.  Have you seen a therapist?  I saw that you do bodyrocking as well to alleviate your anxiety.  Sounds like you could use some therapy to help you deal with all of this.