senseless instrusive thoughts
I have GAD, depression and some sort of ocd like pure O. I take celexa and klonopin for years

Been under a lot of stress for last few years.

A few days ago a new problem started. Upon waiking up I get weird and senseless thoughts but also an urge to say those thoughts out loud, whisper or inside my mouth. I have to fight it off to go away or not to repeat the senseless sentences. A sentence may be like (just example) "I am going to medhelp forum to write a poem". I totally realize its BS and it scares me.

Lasts upto 15 minutes and im OK until next morning. I do even sleep under stress as I am afraid I might have missed a call from my ex as our child is treated for cancer and is ill.

My question: is this part of anxiety, stress, ocd or am I going schizophrenic?
When stress becomes too much, sometimes the meds are not at the dosage to handle it.  I was on 150 mg Wellbutrin for a year and when a new overwhelming stressor came along, I lost it and had to go up to 300.  So, talk to your prescribing doctor about your current stress level, dosage, and symptoms and together you can decide if an increase is going to be helpful.  I think what you have going on is related to what you have already been diagnosed with and not that you are "going schizophrenic"  Take care and I wish a speedy recovery for your child and you.