Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community
very urgent....plz answer

This community is an un-mediated, community for questions and support regarding Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) issues such as: causes, check locks, check stoves, clean things, count items, dirt, doubt, drugs and medications, family and relationship issues, fear of forgetting, fear that a mistake will harm a loved one, financial issues, germs, horrific images, OCD research , order things, perform rituals, repugnant images, repugnant religious thoughts, repugnant sexual thoughts, , shower, symmetry, symptoms, touch things, treatment, violent images, wash hands

very urgent....plz answer

I am a medical student(MBBS) of second year...i have been diagnosed with ocd 1yr back...am on medications. The thought that is disturbing me is---i remember, when i was 14 yrs old i kissed, pressed the breasts and did a bit of molestation of our housemaid...later when i joined college, that incident struck me pathetically, and i was thinking that the housemaid will take some revenge on me..and kill me..i was taken to the psychiatrist..they said that i have ocd and gave me medications..i showed up successful improvements from the depression, anxiety that i had..recently again that thought is making me very much anxious..i am thinkin that the son of the maid would take revenge for  what i had done to his mother....i am jst crying and crying..plz help..Is there any possibility that her son will oneday find me and kill me in reality? what do yu think...?...........................here i have to mention from record that the housemaid never made any complaints against me, and no social nuisance has ever happened..i am now 20 yrs old ..jst that thought , that i would be killed makes me go very much anxious .........plz plz..help.......!!!!
sorry i have jst checked...i was 12 yrs of age at that time
I am not sure my anxiety is very different but i really think you are going to be fine if something that happened when your twelve and nothing has happened yet i think your OK ! it sound anxiety driven try not to worry  ! Im def no specialist but i know exercise helps  with serotonin levels and if you have ocd then serotonin is effected. I have bipolar and what counselor says generalized anxiety disorder but mine is more ocd scrupulosity nasty illness obsessions  about unpardonable sins unforgiven hell all that basically ocd religion. but i currently take no meds. I have done it natural and focused on cognitive behavioral therapy it has help me so much i rarely get panic attacks anymore maybe mild or moderate anxiety but nothing serious. and really you being as young as you were i don't think alot of people would seek death on your head for that! So try distracting yourself and when you think about that make a joke about it in your head to keep you from getting anxiety I am like an expert in anxiety. Since i have had really severe and now its nearly gone besides on occasion and at that its really controllable.
How old was the housemaid?  Sounds like u were the kid if u were 12.  If she was an adult and got involved w you then I doubt anything will happen cause that sounds like criminal activity. Really no worries.  That was a long time ago.  You were a kid.  Let it go.  It's hard w OCD because u can feel haunted with the same untrue negative thought over and over.  Make a list on all the ways it's not true somebody will kill u like 1. Long time ago 2.  You were a kid 3.  She has no idea where u are?! Right?! 4.  It's irrational 5. She was the adult? Right?  (and should b more worried than u if that's the case!! Etc.  refer to this list every time anxiety rises.  And distract yourself with studies etc.  I think you are ok.  You believe it too.  Peace.
@Hobby10--but it is not impossible to track me down...my father is a well known doctor here..and almost everyone knows where i study...so the son of the housemaid can easily take any revenge on me gathering information from neighbours.....for your information, the housemaid was then 34 yrs of age...
If you were 12 and she was 34 that sounds like criminal behavior.  You were a minor and a child and she was an adult.  She should of had. O intimate contact with u whatsoever.  Don't worry bout thm they should worry about u!!!!!!! Really.  Forget it unless u want to press charges against her.  Just my opinion.  All the best.
No intimate.  --- typo
@hobby 10---i did not get yu clearly in your last comment....i myself did the molestation(kissing,pressing boobs etc)...plz make your last comment a bit more simpler so that i can understand
the woman did nothing to me..she only felt a bit nervous, shy and irritated with what i did....plz reply
She should of been the responsible adult in the situation not a twelve year old boy.  And she did do something wrong if she allowed that to happen.  I doubt she had a gun to your head.  I'm in support to you.  Simply said forget her if nothing has come back to haunt u it probably ain't going to.  Best wishes to you and good luck with your study.  Don't waste your time w worry on ths issue.  Let it go.  Best wishes.
You had a gun to her head.   Error previously.  Just saying you were a kid so I don't think she felt her life threatened!!!    You were a kid.  (:0)
@hobby10--a last question...plz answer....   she was actually sleeping when i started doing the things to her...she woke up suddenly,saw me, felt shocked at what i was doing, And i had to run away from that spot instantly...So, i have of course done a crime !!! is'nt it.??..will she not deploy her son (27 yrs now approx) to take revenge and kill me?
PLZ CHECK MY ABOVE COMMENT AND HELP ME...!!!
it is a 100 % true incident ...plz do believe it !!!!   is she and her son going to take revenge on me by murdering me???..plz plz plz answer..i am in dire need of help...i am overwhilmed wid panic.......
it is a 100 % true incident ...plz do believe it !!!!   is she and her son going to take revenge on me by murdering me???..plz plz plz answer..i am in dire need of help...i am overwhilmed wid panic..
Sorry for late reply.  Ok that changes things to maybe what she did isn't criminal.   If it bothers u ths much I suggest u call her.  I seriously doubt they will TAKE revenge on u ths many years later.  You were a kid.  If u need some kind of peace or closure I'd suggest u just call her tell her how distract u are.  My guess is --- if she even remembers she will tell u to forget about it or she's not worried bout it no more.   Or just drop it yourself if nothing has come up after all these years it's probably just guilt or shame.  Forgive yourself and move on.  Peace
Distraught not distract.  Typo
thanks a lot !! i am trying my to put it behind and move forward..
I totally believe you. I also know what its like to have anxiety, I dont think they will take revenge on you !!!! I know what its like to have panic attacks its ok. i normally dont take drugs i have a ocd type disorder and bipolar. pyschotherapy really helped me with anxiety. I truly dont believe she will murder. Dont believe everything you think !! try getting some xanax sounds like you really need if you dont already have it. There is really awesome natural remedys i know they dont terach alot of that in med school.  valerain works awesome Chammomile, passion flower are all awesome. are you getting enough sleep right nutrituon and are you stressed out cause of school?? Try and figure out what makes you fear death so much ? im afraid of it! i  but i struggle with ocd scrupulosity which i have doubts about my relationship with God it *****... But im over coming it. Youi have no control of the future live in peace now its all we are guarnteed
thanks a lot for your reply...plz mention, which type of natural remedies help in ocd, and panic attacks....is there any specific yoga / exercise to augment the serotonin level.....what is 'xanax' sound?