Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community
wet dreams
About This Community:

This community is an un-mediated, community for questions and support regarding Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) issues such as: causes, check locks, check stoves, clean things, count items, dirt, doubt, drugs and medications, family and relationship issues, fear of forgetting, fear that a mistake will harm a loved one, financial issues, germs, horrific images, OCD research , order things, perform rituals, repugnant images, repugnant religious thoughts, repugnant sexual thoughts, , shower, symmetry, symptoms, touch things, treatment, violent images, wash hands

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

wet dreams

Dear sir:

What are the remedy for wet dreams problem ,please tell me how can it be stopped.Also I have OCD, and i am on medicines(Zoloft)

thanks
Related Discussions
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
What sort of problems are you having? Do you mean you are having these dreams rather frequently?
Blank
Hai:
Sperms comes out while on sleep ,even though there was no sexual dreams.

So ,I want the solution for this problem?

thanks
Blank
Well, I really don't think there's any solution for it. (Then again, I'm not a doctor.)

How much semen is coming out while you are sleeping? Is it just a little bit or a ton?
Blank
please tell me ,why are u making fun of me. If u do not know the answer
Blank
I am not making fun of you. I need to know all of the facts. I am not a doctor. I am simply trying to help you to know whether or not you need to see a professional.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eaters: How to Silence Yo...