Obsessive Compulsive Disorder User Group
Gay or hocd?
About This Group:

This group is for anybody that has questions about OCD or has OCD. Obsessive Compulsive Disorder

Founded by Khalil1982 on February 25, 2012
14 members

Gay or hocd?

Hi, I'm 16 and a guy and Im wondering if Im gay or hocd.
My Life PRE- hocd or whatever
I always liked women, i thought they were sexy and amazing and i wanted to marry one. I loved women and i always got off to straight and lesbian porn. I was exposed to sex at a young age, like 5 and i jacked off to women then too.  The only gay moment ive had is when i imagined masturbating with my guyfriend and i think i liked it. (Not completely sure cuz it was a long time ago) Ive had doubts bfor but not like what im experiencing now. When I was little like again 5my friend told me about michael jackson and his sex scandal with like little boys. I think i got a boner but i was like 5 so im not really sure why, because that insinuates that not only am i gay but i like rape too, and i dont. I felt the need to put that there because my mind wouldnt have left me alone otherwise. I also think i was just attracted to the idea of sex because it was so new to me and such and such.  I also have a question, can like hocd like build up and then explode? cuz if it could that would make so much sense.  I also never thought of my guy friends sexually besides that one incident. I only stared at their faces and not their dicks cuz i just didnt care about what my friends dicks look like. I also thought being gay was unnatural, im really sorry i never said that to anyone or anything its just my personal opinion.
My life during hocd and how i got it
I woke up a couple days ago and randomely was really anxious about if i was gay or not, i mean it was too the point where i wanted to cry and sleep , but i couldnt, it was scaring me way to much . So i watched gay porn and tried to jack off to it, to my horror i got a boner and for the rest of the night i was up scared to death that i was gay. After that day i just couldnt get this idea out of my head, i hated it i just wanted my old life back of lusting for women. Now i dont know what to think about gay people. I ve had homosexual thoughts and i hate it. I have never had thoughts like this about my friends before. In school now i always try to test myself, do i like his ****? And i have pretty much lost all attraction to women. Quite frankly im scared of them. Im scared that if they strip in front of me i wont get turned on. I just want my old life where i loved women wholeheartedly. It has been bothering me forever, its been like a month, and it has gotten a little better, i can take my mind off this if im doing something realy fun like football or ice hockey, but other than that i just constatnly have this pit of anxiety in my chest. PLEASE HELP I have also felt the need to be nice to gay guys, like this guy in my class whos really girly i feel the need to be nice to him? But if the girl  i liked came over from the other side he became irrelevant. And this really fueled my hocd
1 Comment
please answer i need help its destroying me, this is a cry for help
Eduardo_Romero31 Soooo much fun un Acapulco,... Comment
Mar 06
Eduardo_Romero31 commented on nursegirl6572's status
Dec 24
Eduardo_Romero31 commented on RainLover71's status
Dec 11