We painted a couple of rooms in the house with semi gloss in April. My mother got very ill and started sleeping outside. We talked to the paint company and they told us to use Kilz and try again. We did. Still no good. The company said to have professionals come and paint. We did. The paint company did give us all the money back and also paid the contractors. But here it is 6 months later and we are both still very sick.
We are coughing, dizzy, extremely tired, having headaches and many more problems.
We bought an odor free ozone machine and that's not helping either.
Any suggestions? We just want our house to be livable again and we would like to be living.
Check and see if its led paint? or it may not be the paint but just coincidence... do u have a carbon monoxide detector? if not u may want to get somebody in there to test your home (such as the Fire department) u may be getting small doses which is making you sick.....thats the only two things i can think of..... but im not sure
Copyright 1994-2016 MedHelp International. All rights reserved.
MedHelp is a division of Aptus Health.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.