inner thigh
I get inner thigh muscle cramp in a dead sleep it hurts so severe that it causes me to get faint feelings and lasts for at least 3min has any one ever felt my pain and if so what causes it and how can i prevent it . so painful
This is one of those things that really need the in-person attention of a physician. In a worse-case situation you have a circulatory issue caused by a clot, sometimes called a deep-vein thrombosis. This can be determined in a hospital by an ultrasound color dopplar. In the mean-time take a full 325 grain aspirin. Keep well hydrated and exercise. Anyone can develop this problem from lying around. These often go away on their own, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't see a doctor.  Another more likely possibility is sciatica, which is diagnosed these days by an MRI of the lower spine L1-L5. Sciatic is treated by exercises and sleeping with a pillow between your legs.
i have the same prob  ive tried pottassum and quinine and  nothing works  the only thing ive noticed that other ppl with this prob has been on the atkins diet like i have , and ppl are saying to drink more water which i dont do much. i hope the pain goes away good luck.
I had that kind of problem and its really painful.  Imagine yourself deeply sleeping and suddenly feeling a sharp pain on one of your legs.  And if you will not extend your legs the feeling of pain got worse.  They said it was cramps.  Well, I agree with it.  
After that I drink a lot of fluids to hydrate myself and thus prevent cramping.  
One other way to relieve cramps is Magnesium Oil, its a spray to be applied and massaged  to the area, and all over your body to then build Mg levels.
Mg can also be bought as Mg Flakes, dissolve 1 cup in 1 cup boiled or bottled water and use in a sprayer or  pump bottle.