Bladder Cancer and Cathertization
Can you provide site where research shows the correlation between bladder cancer and spinal chord injurry resulting in years (14) of extended use of cathertization?  I need this to provide to workmens compensation so that we can be considered for a death benefit. thank you thank you
I would recommend that the person of interest be seen by an urologist (genitourinary specialist) and an oncologist (cancer specialist).

What correlation are you referring to with regard to bladder cancer and spinal cord injury?

~*~ Dr. Parks

This answer is not intended as and does not substitute for medical advice. The information presented in this posting is for patients’ education only. As always, I encourage you to see your personal physician for further evaluation of your individual case.