Occupational Safety & Health Expert Forum
Fall & right side under breast hurts & very nausea

This forum is for questions and support regarding Occupational Safety & Health questions pertaining to: Blood Borne Exposures (Needle sticks), Chemical Safety-Spills-Exposure, Confined Spaces, Corporate Planning, Ergonomics, Fire Safety-Exposure, Industrial Hygiene, Hazard Communication, Hazardous Material Handling and Shipping, Health and Productivity Management, Indoor Air Quality, Injuries in the workplace, Noise-induced hearing loss, Nanotechnology and your health, Occupational Asthma , Pandemic Influenza (“FLU”), Personal Protective Equipment, Risk Communication, Safe Lifting Techniques, Workers compensation

I fell this past Sunday & hit my right side all the way from under my breast to my hip.  I am in a lot of pain & have bruising, but the worst seems that the pain has gone to my back & I feel sick to my stomach, mainly after I eat.  It doesn't seem to be getting better.
Avatar dr m tn

Do you have a specific question? Was this a work-related injury/fall?

~ Dr. Parks

This answer provided to you is not intended as and does not substitute for medical advice. The information presented in this Medhelp.org posting is for patients’ education only. As always, I encourage you to see your personal physician for further evaluation of your individual case.