Occupational Safety & Health Expert Forum
Poorly Administered Flu Shot

This forum is for questions and support regarding Occupational Safety & Health questions pertaining to: Blood Borne Exposures (Needle sticks), Chemical Safety-Spills-Exposure, Confined Spaces, Corporate Planning, Ergonomics, Fire Safety-Exposure, Industrial Hygiene, Hazard Communication, Hazardous Material Handling and Shipping, Health and Productivity Management, Indoor Air Quality, Injuries in the workplace, Noise-induced hearing loss, Nanotechnology and your health, Occupational Asthma , Pandemic Influenza (“FLU”), Personal Protective Equipment, Risk Communication, Safe Lifting Techniques, Workers compensation

Poorly Administered Flu Shot
Where do I go or who would I contact to file legal action for a poorly administered flu shot?

http://vaers.hhs.gov/index is the website for reporting adverse events following the administration of a vaccine. If you are interested in pursuing action against a medical provider or healthcare facility, this forum is not a source of information regarding medical malpractice.

~ Dr. Parks

This answer provided to you is not intended as and does not substitute for medical advice. The information presented in this Medhelp.org posting is for patients’ education only. As always, I encourage you to see your personal physician for further evaluation of your individual case.