Sprained Ankle - Swollen Foot
Recently i have sprained my ankle, i put a support on for 6 hours and no that i have taken it off my foot is swollen, and feels like a pudding. Just windering is this normal? and no the support wasn't that tight.
It is quite common for a sprained ankle to swell after the injury. It may be 48 to 72 hours before the swelling reaches its peak. If you have not been evaluated by a medical provider, you might consider a visit to your medical provider to ensure that you do not have a fracture (broken bone or torn ligaments).

Ice and elevation can be very helpful in reducing swelling and pain.

~•~ Dr. Parks

This answer is not intended as and does not substitute for medical advice. The information presented in this posting is for patients’ education only. As always, I encourage you to see your personal physician for further evaluation of your individual case.