breast cancer cells touched my skin

While working with a culture of breast cancer cells (cell line), I felt liquid in on of the gloves. I think that although I didn't see any holes in the glove, there was probably some way for the media with these cells to touch my finger directly.
I sprayed ethanol, changed gloves and a few minutes after that I washed hands very thoroughly with soap.
Later that day I also put some bleach on that finger.
I just wanted to ask whether this exposure could be dangerous for me (cause cancer)?
Thank you very much!

No, the type of exposure that you describe in your posting does not place you at increased risk of cancer.

~ Dr. Parks

This answer provided to you is not intended as and does not substitute for medical advice. The information presented in this Medhelp.org posting is for patients’ education only. As always, I encourage you to see your personal physician for further evaluation of your individual case.