lifting in the workplace
I am a CNA at an assisted living, I am currently 7 weeks pregnant, will lifting & being on my feet be bad for the baby?

This is a difficult question to answer specifically and personalized for your individual case. These questions are best answered by your health care provider and answers can vary quite a bit depending on your usual state of health and any medical problems that you may have.

As you are aware, you are very early in your pregnancy and this can be a challenging (and exciting time) if you are already feeling fatigued and if you may be having any nausea (or vomiting) associated with your pregnancy.

Many pregnant individuals do not change there level of activity until later in their pregnancy but as I noted above, you should discuss your specific concerns with your health care provider.

~ Dr. Parks

This answer provided to you is not intended as and does not substitute for medical advice. The information presented in this Medhelp.org posting is for patients’ education only. As always, I encourage you to see your personal physician for further evaluation of your individual case.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.