I just had both of my wizdom teeth removed yesterday
For some reason its hurts when i swallow i understand that the site where the teeth were pulled is sore but why the roof of my mouth
It may be from the local anesthesia injection, retractors, breathing tubes (if used), or incisions.

In any case, you should call your surgeon and ask him/her directly as this may not be what they would have expected.

Information contained within this reply is intended solely for general educational purposes and is not intended nor implied to be a medical diagnosis or treatment recommendation.  This is not a substitute for professional medical advice relative to your specific medical condition or question. Always seek the advice of your own doctor for medical condition. Only your doctor can provide specific diagnoses and therapies.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.