Tooth in Throat
My daughter, 17 years of age, has what appears to be a tooth growin in her throat on the right side of her mouth.  It's fair to say what looks like a toot is growing in the middle of her throat.  I have never seen such a thing, and don't know exactly what this toothlike substance may be.

Any ideas/suggestions?
I have never heard of a single case report where a tooth is growing in the "throat."

I suggest you promptly take your daughter to a Board Certified Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon for radiographic and clinical examination.

Information contained within this reply is intended solely for general educational purposes and is not intended nor implied to be a medical diagnosis or treatment recommendation.  This is not a substitute for professional medical advice relative to your specific medical condition or question. Always seek the advice of your own doctor for medical condition. Only your doctor can provide specific diagnoses and therapies.