Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Expert Forum
eye tooth nerve pain

Questions in the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery forum are answered by Dr. Michael H Kirsch and Dr. Mario Tuchman. Topics covered include teeth extractions, wisdom teeth, dental implants, bone grafting, orthognathic surgery, facial bones realignment, facial trauma repair, jaw alignment, anesthesia , jaw cyst or tumor diagnosis, reconstructive jaw surgery, temporomandibular joint syndrome (TMJ) and TMJ surgery.

eye tooth nerve pain
I had a bridge put in about a week ago and now have a ear infection in the same side as the bridge.  I was  fine last week now I have really bad shooting pain in my eye tooth (it was one sawed down for the bridge) and radiating though the bridge to my ear,  VERY sensitive to cold and hot!  
Call your dentist ASAP.  Have them examine your bite to make sure you are not hitting too hard on that crown.

Rarely, a tooth can fracture after the bridge is cemented or the nerve in the tooth becomes inflammed.

There are a variety of diagnostic tests your dentist can to do find out what the problem is.

Information contained within this reply is intended solely for general educational purposes and is not intended nor implied to be a medical diagnosis or treatment recommendation.  This is not a substitute for professional medical advice relative to your specific medical condition or question. Always seek the advice of your own doctor for medical condition. Only your doctor can provide specific diagnoses and therapies.
A related discussion, How does your eye teeth affect your eyes was started.