short tongue
Hi there.i just want to ask what is remedy for my short tongue?is there any surgery for that?..because i can' t speak clearly...when i speak, i always repeat what i say.i mean like echolalia..when i am nervous.i dont know what to do anymore because its like my tongue is hiding.for that my friends always laugh at me..
You should be evaluated by a speech pathologist.   They should be able to diagnosis the precise cause (anatomic vs. neurologic).

Information contained within this reply is intended solely for general educational purposes and is not intended nor implied to be a medical diagnosis or treatment recommendation.  This is not a substitute for professional medical advice relative to your specific medical condition or question. Always seek the advice of your own doctor for medical condition. Only your doctor can provide specific diagnoses and therapies.