speech will be affected by proclined maxillary anteriors
I have speech problem for many years now and I guess is due to overbite position. My lower incissors completely covered by upper incissors. Please tell me my guess is right and how to rectify it
The first step is to see a speech pathologist for an evaluation.  The problem may not be with your teeth.

Information contained within this reply is intended solely for general educational purposes and is not intended nor implied to be a medical diagnosis or treatment recommendation.  This is not a substitute for professional medical advice relative to your specific medical condition or question. Always seek the advice of your own doctor for medical condition. Only your doctor can provide specific diagnoses and therapies.