white bump under tongue
i have a white bump, cyst or puss ball under my tongue...it's been there for about 2 weeks...it started with one, now there are about three...any idea what this is? Should i consult my primary physician?
You should definitely consult with a Board Certified Oral and  Maxillofacial Surgeon or ENT Surgeon as soon as possible.

There are many possibilities for the lesion under your tongue (cyst, tumor, infection, traumatic lesion to name a few etc..).  Without a clinical examination it would be impossible to diagnosis your condition.

Information contained within this reply is intended solely for general educational purposes and is not intended nor implied to be a medical diagnosis or treatment recommendation.  This is not a substitute for professional medical advice relative to your specific medical condition or question. Always seek the advice of your own doctor for medical condition. Only your doctor can provide specific diagnoses and therapies.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.