Orchialgia - Chronic Testicular Pain User Group
Testicular pain. Like I've been kicked in the groin.
About This Group:

Chronic Testicular Pain or Orchialgia This is pain in the testes which lasts 90 days or more. Not caused by infection or other determined cause. This is a real issue that effects many men around the world. This is also an issue that doctors either do not take seriously or because they cannot find something wrong by normal testing they refuse to treat further. Please share stories and treatments.

Founded by Shirokuma on September 27, 2009
6 members

First off thats is the only symptom im aware of. No swelling, no discharge, no peeing pain, nothing else at all.
I woke up yesterday and had that feeling of needing to pee sooooo bad it was hurting (or so i thought). I go to the bathroom and pee a moderate amount. Nothing like what you associate that kind of pain with. After a while the pain did not subside or go away. It remains at the same level.
Its not shooting or sharp. Its a consistent bad dull ache like i have been kick between the legs. Touching my testicles hurts like the dickens but that added pain subsides when i do not apply pressure to them.
Any ideas?
neart12 commented on My life with orchialg...
Jul 05
afshinz commented on My life with orchialg...
Apr 03
iknev commented on My life with orchialg...
Oct 27