Orthopedics & Sports Medicine Expert Forum
Back ache that spreead till the feet(sole)
About This Forum:

Questions in the Orthopedics & Sports Medicine forum are answered by Michael L. Gross, MD the CEO of Active Orthopedics & Sports Medicine.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Back ache that spreead till the feet(sole)

Towards the end of October 2011, i started having slight lower back pain. I thought it was minor and ignored it till it got really worse by November. I couldn't move and lying down on the bed straight was even more painful. By Mid November  i was diagnosed with urinary infection. At the time there was slight rectal bleeding as well. I got treated for urinary infection and the bleeding stopped by itself. However, some of the painkillers were working and i was able to go to office and all. However, there was a very obvious involuntary limp while walking. In December one fine day, it started aching so badly that if i had to walk i had to bend backwards. the pain originated in the lower back and it spread to my right leg till the soul. As instructed by an Ortho, i took an MRI and he diagnosed a slight disc bulge and something else called Sacralolitis(i think). After two weeks of bed rest i was able to start walking again. However, i am still not free of pain. Its the same though not bothering as much as before. A month ago, one fine day i realised that there is a stone in my urinary tract(Unbearable pain). Did CT scan (4mm stone) and took medications. Now, one of my ears is blocked and i am unable to stand or move. I feel dizzy and nauseous. The back pain is still the same. I did gain around 10 to 12 kg in a year between 2010 and 2011 November. I am25 years old,  5 '7" tall and 70 kgs now. Did tests for TB, etc and all normal. Had Primary complex when i was 2 years old but got treated and was cured. I am still worried about this pain. I am unable to run or jump like before.  The way i walk now have made the sole of my left shoes/slippers get thinner and thinner. Please advise and help. I have seen 18 to 20 different doctors in the past 6 months and also quit my job. Please help me.
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
242532_tn?1269553979