Orthopedics & Sports Medicine Expert Forum
Post PRP Injection for gluteous medius tendon tears bilaterally
About This Forum:

Questions in the Orthopedics & Sports Medicine forum are answered by Michael L. Gross, MD the CEO of Active Orthopedics & Sports Medicine.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Post PRP Injection for gluteous medius tendon tears bilaterally

I had PRP injections a week ago in both gluteus tendons (partial tears, dorsal) and am wondering how much activity I should be doing. The tendons have calmed down" quite a bit, but still quite  painful in getting up, sitting down, walking and going up stairs. I am wondering if I am doing too much? Should I be more immobile? My Ortho Doc didn't specify. She said I should feel better in 2 weeks and recheck in in 6 weeks to see the amount of healing to the tendons. Mjensen602