Orthopedics & Sports Medicine Expert Forum
hip injury

Questions in the Orthopedics & Sports Medicine forum are answered by Michael L. Gross, MD the CEO of Active Orthopedics & Sports Medicine.

hip injury

Well about three months ago I was in football practice and I was kicking a field goal and when I went to kick i heard 3 pops in my right hip so I did not go to the doctors or anything and I was in gym about a month ago and we where playing flag football and i was running and it popped again, but everytime it pops it hurts bad,. so today i was in gym again and we where playing soccer and I went to go kick the ball and I heard multiple pops in my same leg and it hurt. My mom is taking me to a Chiropracter tommorow but why is it popping so much now i am sick and tired of everytime i go to do something it pops then im out. So please help.
I think an orthopedist might be able to give you some help if the chiropractor is unsuccessful.