ulnar nerve entrapment
I have been suffering from ulnar nerve entrapment in my right arm for the past 2.5 years now. I have been to several doctors but they have not been able to offer me any solution to it. One doctor suggested I take vitamin B6 for a while and wear an elbow pad; neither of these helped. I have had x-ray and an MRI of my arm both of which came out normal. However, the MRI was conducted with me lying down and I don't have pain when lying down, only when I'm sitting or when my elbow is bent. Same result with the nerve conduction study; it was conducted lying down so did not show anything as the nerve was not being compressed at that time.

Recently, I noticed that when i bend my elbow back and forth I feel something popping. I'm not sure if that's related or not but it only happens in my right elbow, which is where I have pain.

I am at a loss as to how to proceed with this but I would like a better solution than just surgery. That's not something I can afford right now nor is it something I want to do until I'm absolutely sure I've tried everything else.

Hoping to get some advice from here. Thanks!

Pooja
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.