I need help Chronic Plantar Fasciitis
I have pain, did anyone know, ESWT, and how good and expensive is?  I need a doctor, have chronic pain for 2 years, done all, please help. Thanks
Extracorporeal shockwave therapy (ESWT) has been used with some success for symptoms lasting more than 6 months. The treatment is a nonsurgical procedure, but is painful, and should be done either under sedation, or with local anaesthesia either with or without intravenous sedation (twilight sedation). Local anaesthesia by injection of drugs into the area can also be painful, and may incur the risks of neuritis, bleeding, and infection. ESWT re-inflames the area and in doing so increases blood flow to the area as a means to heal the area. It can take as long as six months following the procedure to see results. Results are variablle
Most often plantar fasciitis improves within one year of beginning non-surgical treatment, without any long-term problems. Surgery is sometimes required, and is successful about 95% of the time.
So the tratment cost varies from centre to centre, it is a costly affair because the length of  treatment is long. Take care!