Swelling and pain in both knee at 24 age
I have pain in my both knees. Mostly, only after doing exercise it got swollen and pain started. I have done some particular exercise but no use. But, I got permanent swelling  from last 3 weeks and pain also. Pain is in my lower and upper part of knee. I tried cooling and hot cycle belt of wrap but still pain exists.  This all started from nov 07. I never had injury with my knees. Completed my blood test and routine check up in January 08 but everything is normal. I never had consultation with my knees.
I would suggest you get those knees checked out. Maybe ask for a MRI to make absolutely nothing going wrong in there.

Hi snehal, how are you doing? How is your knee swelling and pain now? When did you start the exercises/what kind of it are you doing and how many hours you are putting in daily? It seems the swelling is due to reactionary effusion or minor bleeding due to injury. Even patellar bursitis causes the same swelling in knee. Here are few links to get more information about the causes of knee swelling.
http://www.sportsdoc.umn.edu/Patients_Folder/Patient%20Information%20Main/knee%20swelling/knee_swelling.htm
http://www.wrongdiagnosis.com/symptoms/knee_swelling/causes.htm
It is better, you can consult a orthopedic surgeon to get evaluated and undergo necessary investigation like x-ray and MRI. Do hot fomentation and take rest. Avoid further exerting and strenuous exercises. Take care.
Thanks for your help. I already stopped my exercise from last 3 weeks. First I was doing just walk on walker for 10 to 20 min, then I stopped that one also because of pain. After that I started knee exercise for 30min for one week and that I stopped from last 3 weeks.  But I have pain before doing all this exercise Yes, I am planing to visit  doctor .
Hi snehal, how are you doing? Thanks for your reply and the updates. Do you get the pain constantly or only on doing exercises/walking etc? Is the swelling still present? Do you have other associated symptoms like fever? Do continue heat application and local pain gel. Are you taking pain tablets? It is better to consult a orthopedist earliest and get x-ray and MRI knees. Hope you recover soon. Take care and update of the doctor evaluation.