Orthopedics Community
four corner fusion

This patient support community is for discussions relating to orthopedics, back pain, bone or joint pain, broken bones, hip or knee replacement, neck and shoulder pain, orthopedic surgery, spinal injury, sports injury, and tennis elbow.

four corner fusion

My name is Sean I recently had a four corner fusion. I had a rating done on my wrist recently and was evaluated at 13% loss of use. The party involved has a lot to gain from this rating. I have a very visible loss of use easily more than half of the use I once had before the surgery.  I have done some research and from what I have read is that a 30% loss of use or more is the average loss of use. Is this an average finding from all the research done on past individuals with a four corner fusion? Have you ever heard of such a recovery like a 13% loss of use when someone had a four corner fusion done on a wrist? Or what would be the average loos of use in the wrist after a four corner fusion surgery? Thanks you for your time on this!