Achilles tendon lengthening
I had Achilles tendon lengthening surgery in both feet when i was 18 due to having walked toe heel for 18 years and even 3 years after surgery I have this slightly painful tension in my lower and upper heel areas whenever I bend my foot forward like when i bend my foot forward while stepping (like to bend over or to dash and move quickly). My question is are there any ways (like for example exorcises) to make this go away and is there a risk of injury if I were to do something like say fencing in spite of this. I wouldn't want to get into something that may hurt me.
Hi there!

It would be difficult to comment specifically without a detailed clinical evaluation or the relevant clinical details. Though physiotherapy may be beneficial to improve movement, it is still best advised to avoid sudden stressful movements around the ankle to put strain on the tendon. You may like to discuss the situation with your treating orthopedician or physiotherapist.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!