Artery pulsating in palm of hand....
hello in the lower part of my hand (below the thum above the wrist..the fleshy part)  I have a vein or an artery that pulsates and I can see my pulse in it.. It does not hurt but tingles a little sometimes and I can feel the blood flow through.. I have had it for about 4 years and it is noticible especially after I work out.... Should I be worried. Thanks for any input..
Hello!

The veins are superficial and you can notice them as blue under your skin. Artery is present deep and you can only feel the pulsations.

If you do not have any circulatory problems, proper pulse and proper blood pressure there is nothing to worry.

Take care!
Thank you very much doctor.. one quick follow question if I may and I will not bother you again.. The artery is not really blue it almost looks white it is protruding from the hand but just a little and when ever my heart beats it pulsates.. I am just worried with an artery being so close to the surface maybe it will get cut.. i will be sure to show it to my doctor but It sounds like I have no reason to be very worried is this true.. (i understand you can not see the hand so it is just a guess) thanks again!