Back, Legs and hip pain
I've been experiencing horrible pain practically all over.

I'm having the most aweful pains in my legs and back.  It's hard to sit town without experiencing pain and tightness  especially in back of my knees and joints.  I couldn't even step down in the pool without holding on to something.  I couldn't even climb out. It's hard to bend overr, stoop down to sit.  ANYTHING!  I don't know if it's the extra weight or something else.  Plus, I've had this chronic cough at night that wakes me up. I don't know what it is.  But, I hurt so much at times that I cry and get really depressed.

Can someone help?

You might have a pinched nerve in your low back, you should really see a Doctor.

Take Care
Will that affect the pain in my left leg.  I have arithritis in my leg I think.  When I was walking this past weeking it would get very stiff and painful  It even hurt to sit down .There's a big different between how my right leg feels to my left.   I did get a xray and was told I had a bone degenerate disease in my lower back and hip. I had to do a lot of walking this past week and it put my body in shock.   Painful!
I have DDD and my doctor told me pain from the lower back down the left leg is a symptom.  I get it in my right due to a hip injury.  It causes me to be in pain when sitting, walking more then 20 minutes, standing long.  I get shooting pains and what feel slike leg cramps behind my knee.  The PT told me my muscles were squeezing my Siatica Nerve, which I believe DDD does on your left side.

I would as for a lumbar MRI.
Yes, a bone spur (Arthritis) could be pinching a nerve in your low back, probably one of the nerves that run down your leg into your foot. And yes, this type of pain feels much different than arthritic pain.

Take Care
Thank you.  I do believe it's probably my nerve.  Man it causes all kinds of problems.  Thank you again
Hi Vickie,

I read about your diagnosis yesterday and I just wanted to wish you the best with your care and treatment, and let you know that you will be in our prayers. Lets us know whats going on.

Kalvin