Orthopedics Community
Back Injury with Neck Pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to orthopedics, back pain, bone or joint pain, broken bones, hip or knee replacement, neck and shoulder pain, orthopedic surgery, spinal injury, sports injury, and tennis elbow.

Back Injury with Neck Pain

Hi there, I am in my teens. Yesterday after school, when i was about to board the van, I curled my back in order to board the van, but in the process, I accidentally hit my back, to be specific my spine.Throughout yesterday and today, I am experiencing pain especially on my spine and its tender to touch, and my neck is kinda stuck. I was unable to sleep on my back and even now, sitting against something hurts the back spine. To be specific the spot that hit me was, the upper back.Is it something I must go check it out? Or should I wait for a few days till it doesn't go away? Is it a tissue injury or its a crack or fracture? When should i seek medical advice and any home remedies should i do i order to make it painless at the moment? Your replies are much appreciated. Thanks