Back of head lumpy.
I  couldn't find the appropriate forum for this question so this I suppose will have to suffice. I suffer from serious panic attacks and how that relates to my skull is because I've noticed for a long time that I have a dent/lumpy back part of my skull. I have big bushy hair so it's not noticeable but, if you feel it it's very profound. Would this cause panic attacks? The thought is that maybe it's putting pressure on my brain... Perhaps it's just me and anxiety?
Is is painful? How big it is? Do you suffer headache or dizziness?
Basically,I don't think this lumpy can put pressure on your brain.
Take care!
Hi uhriventis, how are you doing? Relax! I feel the lump you are describing has nothing to do with your panic attacks or causing pressure effects on brain as i suppose it is outside the skull and a very long history. You need to get yourself physically examined by a surgeon or a neurologist and get evaluated thoroughly. X-ray and MRI would let you know clearly regarding the swelling and if it is causing any pressure effects. Keep updating on your doctor advice and share your thoughts. Take care.
Yeah, perhaps it's just me freaking out. I started to press on it yesterday and it gave me a headache. When I realize it's there I can't help but, examine it. Afterwards, it did give me a headache. But, they could be from my anxiety.... I do experience dizziness. But, in all honesty most of the awkward sensations I feel stem from anxiety. The lump never bothered me when I was younger.