Aa
A
A
Close
Bad shoulder
Greetings,

I'm 30 years old (male) and I just discovered an injury on my right shoulder. I had a minor pain after long hours of driving or after more than 10 hours using my computer. The pain was going stronger when I was raising my arm sideways. I have uploaded the CD that the hospital gave me from my MR (http://www.easybytez.com/7yh9l5swrj8g). Can you please give me your opinion about the injury? Is it possible to heal without a surgery? I work as an IT professional and I can't sacrifice 20 days after the surgery to heal.   I am not an athlete so I don't push it to its edge and I'm pain tolerant so I can handle continues pain.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1711789_tn?1361311607
Hi there!

It is difficult to give an opinion based on a single view/ section of the joint. Deciphering the images would require multiple images at various angles. Since I am not sure about the exact injury, it would be difficult to suggest a management plan. I would suggest getting the MRI reviewed by your radiologist/ orthopedician and discussing the suggested management plan in detail with your treating orthopedician.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!
Comment
Cancel
1711789_tn?1361311607
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Bad shoulder
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Orthopedics Community Resources