Black Spots on MRI Image

I'm 32Yr Male having severe low back pain and my doctor recommended to get an MRI. I have the MRI done that last Friday and I got the CD for my records. In the first image I noticied that there are too many black spots on top  og Right side of the Kidney, its from Middle of the kidney and down. I'm not understanding what that is.. I have an appointment scheduled with my doctor on Wed but scared about the black spots/dots over the Kidney and outside.
Can someone please tell me what would black spots on MRI image mean.  I'm very much scared of that.

Hello siri678,

The black spots most likely are the gas in the abdominal intestines. You need not be afraid and do not be concerned.
Perhaps this is quite common observation in MRI. Discuss with your doctor for the various other pathologies like intervertebral disc prolapse etc for the caue of pain.

Best
Hello Dr. Simran,

Thank You Very Much for your response. Really I was very much scared of those black spots, I got huge relaxation with your response. Thanks again for the relaxation which you gave me (this was bugging me since 3days)..

Siri