Blisters On Top Of Blisters!!! Ouch !
Pointe shoes killed my feet. I have a huge blister on my right heel with another blister on top of it, literally--on top! My left heel has three large blisters as well. Should I pop them or just leave them be? Thirteen years of dance and i've never had a blister on top of blister. Usually the inside of my blisters are clear colored, but the blister on top of the blister on my right ankle is milky white. So, should I pop them, let them be, or???

Hi SaaraBear, how are you doing? I understand the agony caused due to the painful blisters preventing you to do your routine practice. I would like to suggest you to consult a surgeon or ER doctor and get it examined. Chances of infection are very high with open blisters and needs proper wound care and antibiotics. Are you running temperature? You can take over counter pain medicines for time being but do consult the doctor first. Keep updated on the doctor advice. Take care and share your thoughts.
I am doing great, aside from the blisters, of course. Where I live the ER is absolutely flooded with people. If I go in with blisters im afraid they might be angry with me. If you break your arm you are sitting there for 3-4 hours, I hate to think how long i'll be waiting with two blister covered feet. Should I not pop them then and just avoid having them burst so they wont get infected? I am not running a temperature, but I'll call my doctor and see if I can get in for Monday, just to be on the safe side.

Thank you for your help!