Bone Islands/Sclerotic Densities
For the past year, I've been battling some neurological problems. My left eye twitches and droops. My left arm/hand/foot go numb. My right hand tingles. I have severe balance problems and fall alot. I also have severe migraines (sometimes daily) and have memory problems. I'm being treated by a MS specialist, although he isn't sure that I have MS.  Last week, I was out of town and become very ill.  My husband took me to an urgent care and they sent me to the ER.  I had a CT scan of my abdomen and was told that it was negative.  Yesterday, I received a certified letter from the ER stating that their radiologist had reviewed my CT scan and actually found somethings.  The letter says "you have some small sclerotic densities involving the pelvic bones and proximal femurs. The radiologist thinks this likely represents multiple bone islands, although osteopoikilosis would be less likely."  I'm just curious if this in any way goes with MS, or is this something totally different.  Thank you for your help!
Hi there!

Sclerotic bone islands are usually benign or even if related to osteopoikilosis, do not have a correlation with MS. You may consider getting the CT reviewed by an orthopedician for a precise opinion regarding the condition.
Hope this is helpful.

Tale care!