Bone bruise for 9 months
On September 30th I was playing soccer and got hit on the outside of my ankle. There was immediate bruising and swelling and I was not able to walk. The area that got hit the worst was right about my ankle bone (about an inch) on the outside of the talus. It was the middle of my college season so I iced and hobbled around practice and campus for the rest of the season. For 2 weeks I could barely walk. Season comes to an end and I go and get an MRI. The MRI reveals I have a bad bone bruise on my talus. I rested it from november to february with no running. For 3 weeks in there I was in a boot and did physical therapy for the rest of the time. Things seemed to be looking up but the area of the bone bruise still was very sensitive to touch. Another MRI revealed a swollen joint in my foot which resulted in another week of a boot. Things seem to be getting worse but the doctor at my college has basically given up.
The bone bruise on my talus is still very sensitive, the outside of my foot, the inside and the outside of the ankle joint all are painful. I ran 3 miles today and around mile 2 I started to limp. These are the symptoms 9 months after the initial injury. I have seen 2 different doctors now and nothing has been working. I was told that having a bone bruise too long can cause the bone to die which would result in removal of the dead section of the bone. I'm at a dead end with what to do. My senior year of soccer starts in August and I want to be able to play but getting back in shape is hard with constant pain.

I don't know what my next move should be.
Thank you!